Celebrating the Best of 2012 on Mixcloud!


Mixcloud just launched their Best of 2012 charts and I am delighted to be number 51 in this year's Top 100 Music Cloudcasters, alongside some of the world's best music radio and club dj's from 2012! I'm just behind Fatboy Slim, Benny Benassi and Paul Oakenfold, to name a few big names... ;-)

Mixcloud's mission is to deliver great radio, for everyone. Every day thousands of people upload their Podcasts, radio shows or DJ mixes and connect with hundreds of thousands of listeners from all over the world.

2012 was an incredible year for music and radio with well over a million Cloudcasts uploaded to Mixcloud, so I'm very proud to be in the Top 100. Thank you to all my listeners!

If you're not already, you can follow me here on Mixcloud.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disco Knockouts!

Smooth Sailing On A Late Summer Night

Soft Rock For Autumn Days by The Smooth Operators