Funky Chillout Dance Session by The Dutch Soulster

Unsplash
Enjoy this new episode of my Boogie Bunker Radio show! The Dutch Soulster is out in the air and online at 12.00 hrs CET every Monday.

Tracklist:

Kleeer – Open Your Mind [Dave Lee Seeekret Mix]
Full Flava –  Love's Comin' At Ya
Flamingosis – Ohhh Baby
HE3 Project – Thesis On Love
Professor Eddy – Bongo Interlude
War – Galaxy
Roy Ayers – Running Away
Sade – Your Love Is King
Rey De Copás – Frontera Del Ensueno [Jerez De La Frontera Mix]
Sérgio Mendes Feat. will.i.am – Yes, Yes, Y’All
Amerie – Take Control
Kem – Find Your Way (Back In My Life)
India.Arie – I Am Not My Hair
Cosmo's Midnight Feat. Tkay Maidza – Bang My Line
Jazz Juice – 52nd Blues (Minor Blues)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disco Knockouts!

Soft Rock For Autumn Days by The Smooth Operators

Smooth Sailing On A Late Summer Night