Sunny Breeze From The West Coast Part 4 (Mixcloud Exclusive)

Pixabay

The 23rd of September 2010 was a very sad one, because my father then passed away after some time of illness. My Music by Loggins and Messina was the first single he bought way back in 1973. When he went to a store to buy a record player, the salesman took My Music from the record shelves to demonstrate the sound of the player. My father liked the song so much that he went home with the record player and My Music! As a kid I instantly liked the song, so now I believe that this was the exact day when my love for yacht rock started 😊

Next time I will upload a new part of Sunshine Radio!

Tracklist:

213 – Three Little Words (1981)
Walkers – Oh What A Night For Love (1979)
Wings – Deliver Your Children (1978)
American Gypsy – Central Station (1975)
Winans – Don’t Be Deceived (1983)
Pointer Sisters – The Love Too Good To Last (1980)
Loggins & Messina – My Music (1973)
Dee Dee Sharp Gamble – See You Later (1980)
Twilight – Straight To My Heart (1981)
Linda Ronstadt ‎– Blue Bayou (1977)
Johnny Mathis – Summer Breeze (1972)
Dee Dee Bridgewater – Sweet Rain (1978)
Ray Parker Jr. & Raydio – Tonight’s The Night (1980)
Dane Donohue – Woman (1978)
James Vincent – What Does It Profit A Man (1978)
Brenda Russell – Hello People (1983)
Upchurch & Tennyson – Southside Morning (1975)
Randy Crawford – This Ole Heart Of Mine (1983)
Eric Gale – Ginseng Woman (1977)
Stephen Bishop (Feat. Chaka Khan) – Save It For A Rainy Day (1976)
Albert Hammond – Somebody’s Happiness (1975)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disco Knockouts!

Smooth Sailing On A Late Summer Night

West Coast Sundown: Yacht Rock, Late Night Pop & Sunset Soul