Professor Eddy’s Top 15 - March 1981

Every Friday afternoon I used to make a personal hit list when I was a kid in the late 70s/early 80s. The top 20 of week 13 (dated March 27) I have listed here from 15 to 1. At the time, I never could imagine that my personal chart would ever find an audience, so this is definitely a dream come true with a 42-year delay 😊 

Enjoy this Mixcloud Exclusive

Next up is a brand new Smooth Sailing part.

Tracklist:

Earth, Wind & Fire – And Love Goes On
Sandy Coast – The Eyes Of Jenny
The Jacksons – Can You Feel It
Dolly Parton – 9 To 5
Emmylou Harris
– Mr Sandman
Christopher Cross – Sailing
Roxy Music – Jealous Guy
Dolly Dots – Leila
Ultravox – Vienna
Spargo – One Night Affair
Sugar & The Lollipops – I Can Dance
The Whispers – It’s A Love Thing
Yarbrough & Peoples – Don’t Stop The Music
Phil Collins – In The Air Tonight
Stars On 45 – Stars On 45

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disco Knockouts!

Smooth Sailing On A Late Summer Night

The Smooth Operators Present Classic Yacht Rock