Boombox 15 Electro Wave

Angel A. Acevedo
Boombox 15 is inspired by the so-called New Retro Wave sound. The founder of the NewRetroWave label, the New York-based producer known as Ten. S, has been in love with the sound of that decade for years.
“I remember one day I stumbled across an old-school ’80s breakbeat/freestyle song, and I couldn’t get it out of my head. I literally became obsessed with it. I decided to find more sounds like it. Before I knew it, I was traveling down into the deep depths of ’80s music stations."
(Quote: Bandcamp)

Enjoy!

Tracklist:

Flamingosis Feat. The Kount – Keep Shining (2017)
Phenonemal – One Two Three (Come See About Me) (1982)
Niteshifters – Show Me What You’ve Got (2017)
Earth, Wind & Fire – System Of Survival (1987)
Prince & The Revolution – Katrina’s Paper Dolls (1984)
Roosevelt – Close [Midnight Version] (2017)
Ralph – Cold To The Touch (2017)
The Aces – Stuck [RAC Mix] (2017)
Aly & AJ – Take Me (2017)
Midnight Star – Operator (1984)
Sinkane – Telephone (2017)
Au Dré – Lines (2017)
Bliss Nova – Nothing To Lose [Brothertiger Remix] (2016)
Dubstar ‎– St. Swithin’s Day (1995)
Pop Up! – Girl (2016)
Fiction Factory – (Feels Like) Heaven (1983)
Park Hotel – Going West (2017)
Electric Guest – Oh Devil (2017)
The Midnight – Sunset [Michael Cassette Extended Mix] (2017)
Paradis – Recto Verso [Paradis Radio Remix] (2017)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disco Knockouts!

Soft Rock For Autumn Days by The Smooth Operators

Smooth Sailing On A Late Summer Night