Slow Dancin’ Moods (Mixcloud 500!)

C-Heads Magazine
Yes, I reached my 500th upload on Mixcloud today! :-) I uploaded my first cloudcast on the 3rd of September 2009 as one of the first users of Mixcloud and today, 9 years later, I added my 500th one! Thanks to everyone for making this possible. I am so glad that my “funky chill” dj-style or “relaxed Sunday morning music" or "music you can almost dance to" or "soulful pop" made it to the ears of so many listeners. To celebrate my 500th cloudcast on Mixcloud I chose to call the genre that I play "slow dancing moods". Enjoy this hour of celebration!
German journalist Thomas Splett wrote about the album Addrisi Brothers (1977):
You hear the strong influence of the Bee Gees. Their own version of "Never My Love" - ​​a hit for The Association, written by the brothers in 1967 - is wonderful. There is also a nice cover of Michael Frank's "Monkey See, Monkey Do". A contemporary document. The artwork is priceless!"
Tracklist:

Falcon Punch Feat. Megana – Amour (2018)
Kommode – Fight Or Flight Or Dance All Night (2017)
Judy Roberts – The Other World (1980)
Ned Doheny – Each Time You Pray (1976)
Dooley Silverspoon ‎– Bump Me Baby (1975)
Nick Hall – Hop On The Bus (1980)
Violetta Zironi – Toast (2017)
Shuggie Otis – Strawberry Letter 23 (1971)
Franc Moody – Night Flight (2018)
Diamond Café – The Way You Used To Love Me (2018)
Rufus + Chaka – Heaven Bound (1979)
Donna Summer – Love Is Just A Breath Away (1982)
Phyllis Hyman – Do You Love Him (1982)
Addrisi Brothers – Slow Dancin’ Don’t Turn Me On (1977)
Robert Cotter – Everything I’m Living For (1980)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Keep this going please, great job!

Popular posts from this blog

Disco Knockouts!

Smooth Sailing On A Late Summer Night

Soft Rock For Autumn Days by The Smooth Operators