Groovy, Sexy and Soulful Part 4

On Tuesday morning I almost fell out of my bed when I heard the incredible ‘Video games’ from Lana Del Rey. I rushed to my computer to find more information about this singer. I started to like her even more when I saw her beautifully composed retro clips on You Tube. Her voice is a cocktail of Duffy, Amy Winehouse and a young Nancy Sinatra and her looks remind me of sixties icons like Brigitte Bardot. All my Facebook friends seemed to like her as well, although they complained about her lips and her bored look… ;-) At the moment she's in the studio working on songs with Damon Albarn (Blur) and good old Bobby Womack. Enjoy part 4 of Groovy, sexy & soulful!

Btw, if you like b/w photography check out the wonderful pictures from Vivian Maier. They are the best I’ve ever seen!


Tracklist:

Spyro Gyra – Island Pond (2009)
Azymuth – Carnaval Legrand (2011)
Rose Royce – Love Don’t Live Here Anymore [Professor Eddy VS Matty Wainwright Remix] (2011)
José González – Killing For Love [Todd Terje Brokeback Mix] (2008)
Jonathan Jeremiah – Never Gonna (2011)
Del Amitri – Make It Always Be Too Late (1997)
Duffy – Hanging On Too Long (2008)
Lana Del Rey – Blue Jeans (2011)
Adele – Don’t You Remember (2011)
Ian Wilson – Four In The Morning [Goodking Edit] (1985)
Amy Holland – Strengthen My Love [Northern Rascal Stronger Edit] (2011)
Arthur Verocai – Presente Grego (1972)
Erotic Drum Band – Jerky Rhythm (1978)
Gene Chandler – I'll Make The Living If You Make The Loving Worthwhile (1984)
Chakachas – Stories (1972)

Groovy, Sexy & Soulful Part 4 by Professor Eddy on Mixcloud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disco Knockouts!

Smooth Sailing On A Late Summer Night

Soft Rock For Autumn Days by The Smooth Operators