Reeling In The Years: Yacht Rock History Pt.2 1974 (Mixcloud Exclusive)

Unsplash
Part 2 of the series Reeling In The Years, enjoy this Mixcloud Exclusive!

Next up is a new episode of Sunshine Radio for all listeners. 

Tracklist: 

Fleetwood Mac – Heroes Are Hard To Find
Mark Capanni ‎– I Believe In Miracles
Barnaby Bye – Can’t Live This Way
Carpenters – Jambalaya
Main Ingredient – Summer Breeze
Ace – How Long
American Gypsy – Lady Eleanor
Lonette McKee – The Way I Want To Touch You
Bonnie Raitt – Got You On My Mind
Minnie Riperton – It’s So Nice (To See Old Friends)
Todd Rundgren – A Dream Goes On Forever
Syreeta ‎– Spinnin' And Spinnin'
Dave Mason – Misty Morning Stranger
The Hollies – The Air That I Breathe
Steely Dan – Rikki Don’t Lose That Number
Redbone – One More Time
Mud – I Can’t Stand It
Tony Joe White – I've Got A Thing About You Baby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disco Knockouts!

Smooth Sailing On A Late Summer Night

Soft Rock For Autumn Days by The Smooth Operators